Additional Year 2 Learning to Complete at Home
Additional Year 2 learning you can complete at home
This term we have been learning about Florence Nightingale. You might like to try some of these activities at home:
- Create a fact file about Florence Nightingale. This could be a book, a poster or anything else that you like!
- Imagine you are Florence Nightingale and write a letter home to tell your family what you have been doing. Remember to use the past tense and first person (I).
- Draw a picture of Florence Nightingale.
- Make a model of a hospital to show what it was like before Florence Nightingale went there.
- If you could meet Florence Nightingale, what 5 things would you ask her? Write them down (Remember to use question marks).
- Use an atlas to look at where Florence Nightingale went. Have you ever visited any countries on the map or do you have friends and family there?