As with any new things, there have been a few niggles with the start-up of Kidzplay. Thank you for your understanding if this has affected you!
So, to clarify how Kidzplay after school club will run at St Johns please see the following:
- All children must have a completed registration document BEFORE attending. The form can be obtained from the school office or from the KIdzplay website (see below) Without this, Kidzplay WILL NOT accept your child.
- All payments need to be made directly to Kidzplay as per their instructions.
- Yr R & Yr 1 attending, will be collected from their class and other pupils will meet in the foyer near reception and be taken directly to the Mission Hall at 3.15pm by Kidzplay staff.
- Once the playground is empty, the gate into it will be locked for security.
- The Mission Hall gate (last gate along French St) will be left open for parents to collect their child when they come.
- A bell has been fitted to the blue Mission Hall door for parents to use, to gain access when they arrive. This door will be kept locked to safeguard pupils.
- The club runs until 5.45pm. It is very important that children are collected by this time as the site must be secured promptly for staff to leave. Failure to collect on time may result in your child being removed from this provision.
The Kidzplay club at St John’s will be run by Charlie.
- Her phone number is : 07920 840313
- Her direct email is: email@example.com
- Kidzplay website: www.kidzplayuk.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST DIRECT ANY QUERIES TO KIDZPLAY AS THE SCHOOL OFFICE WILL BE UNABLE TO HELP WITH THESE